Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time". "We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time".
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Website disclaimer Policy
This website is General information only. We strive to keep website information up to date.
Manohar Memorial P.G. College do not warrant that the content of this website is accurate, authentic or complete or that the information contained in this website is suitable as per needs while due care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained within this web-site.
All material on this web-site is the intellectual property of Manohar Memorial P.G. College. No material may be copied or used without the express written permission of the Manohar Memorial P.G. College. Please contact the school in case of any queries in this regard.
Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy:
College Administration (Accounts) be contacted for any fee refund /Cancellation immediately/within two working days / as No (Repeat) No Online Refund is permissible
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Confirmation on Fee Payment and Student Registration will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our College Administration (Accounts).